A Customizable Degree for Maximum Flexibility
- Tailor the Business Administration Online program at Clarkson University to fit your schedule, with part-time and full-time options.
- Earn merit-based scholarships. All students applying for School of Business programs will automatically be considered for merit-based scholarships.
- Take advantage of focus areas in supply chain management, leadership and entrepreneurship.
- Earn a dual MBA/MS in Data Analytics by completing five online courses and a capstone project.
- Start any term, very your courseload quarter by quarter and enjoy evening classes with our flexible curriculum designed for professionals.
Of business school alumni surveyed, 82 percent said their degree increased their earnings power, and 75 percent said their degree led to faster career advancement, according to the Graduate Management Admission Council’s Alumni Perspectives Survey Report.
A Business Administration degree at Clarkson University can lead to higher salaries that pay back the investment in a graduate education.
A general MBA results in a median early-career salary of nearly $60,000 and a median mid-career salary of around $100,000, according to PayScale’s College Salary Report. The average starting salary for Clarkson MBA's is $70,000!
Business is the ever-evolving combination of people, finance and the next big thing. It's a science that depends on creativity, insight and networking. At Clarkson, you master all this — and much more.
Earn a Dual Degree
You can get a dual MBA/MS in Data Analytics by completing 21 additional credits
- Probability & Statistics for Analytics
- Database Modeling, Design & Implementation
- Optimization Methods for Analytics
- Information Visualization
- Data Mining
- Capstone Project
Clarkson's Online MBA is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Known worldwide, AACSB International challenges educators to pursue excellence and continuous improvement throughout their business programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Financial and Managerial Accounting for Decision Making
- Decision Analysis and Supply Chain Modeling
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Information Systems
- Corporate Ethical and Social Responsibility
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Managerial Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
With rolling admissions, students may apply at any time.
The program consists of 10 core courses and 4 electives in a number of functional areas.
- Self-paced, Semi-structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Business Information Systems View 610 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application
- Transcripts from all institution(s) attended
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Resume or C.V.
- Statement of purpose
- 3 letters of recommendation
- English Proficiency Testing (see full checklist for options)
- U.S. Bachelor’s equivalency
- Certificate of finance to receive an I-20
Reccomended broadband connection for purposes of live class over videoconferencing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32872 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1174 USD per credit during 18 months.
National32872 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1174 USD per credit during 18 months.
Clarkson’s scholarships are primarily merit based. You are automatically applied for all scholarships when you apply to the program. Merit is primarily based on GMAT, or equivalent scores, and undergraduate GPA, but all aspects of your application are considered. Students who qualify to waive the GMAT will still be considered for scholarships, but typically receive the Fellowship level award.
Scholarships require you to maintain a 3.0 graduate GPA. If you have access to an employer benefit plan, you must choose either it or a merit scholarship, not both.
Awards are granted based on a percent of your program’s total cost, and range from 15% to 75%. Award amounts can change with actual courses taken. The standard award levels are as follows:
Fellowship (3.3 GPA, 550 GMAT) – at least 15%
Dean's (3.5 GPA, 600 GMAT) – at least 25%
Presidential (3.7 GPA, 650 GMAT) – at least 40%
Trustees (3.9 GPA, 700 GMAT) – at least 75%
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.