They will be better trained to analyze and forecast trends and make better decisions. The program will provide exposure to current issues and solutions to management problems in planning and forecasting, purchasing, distribution, and customer service aspects of supply chain management. This master degree in Supply Chain Management Systems is available at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Enterprise Systems
- Planning and Controlling Supply Chain Systems
- Advanced Topics in Lean Supply Chain Management
- Project Management and Implementation
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Supply Chain Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 49 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Transcripts and/or mark sheets showing the grades earned in each course
- A diploma or certificate of graduation. (Not required if the transcript includes the name of the degree and the date it was conferred.)
- The Diploma Supplement, if the degree is Bologna-compliant
International960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State332 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 332 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.