The minimum requirement is 66 semester credit hours, in a program of studies specified by the Department. This program degree in Educational Administration and Supervision is offered at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
The most common course of study is designed to meet the requirements for a Nebraska Professional Administrative and Supervisory Certificate, with the certificate endorsement of superintendent. To satisfy requirements for any other administrative endorsements that the student may want to obtain, such as secondary principal, middle-level principal, or elementary principal, additional courses may be required.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Studies
- Issues in System Level Administration
- Business Management of Schools
- Issues in Governance of Educational Institutions
- System-Level School Improvement
- Leadership in Educational Organizations
- Internship in Educational Administration
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 911 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts and/or mark sheets showing the grades earned in each course
- A diploma or certificate of graduation. (Not required if the transcript includes the name of the degree and the date it was conferred.)
- The Diploma Supplement, if the degree is Bologna-compliant
International960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 72 months.
National960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 72 months.
In-State332 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 332 USD per credit and a duration of 72 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.