This degree program is great for self-starters as it focuses on computer-mediated communications and analyzes how individuals and organizations interact with technology. You will strengthen your communication, research and project management techniques, and learn to become a technology leader in your workplace. This degree program is highly flexible and allows you to work with professors to adapt course projects to your particular profession.
Students will complete an in-depth study in Interactive Technology. The program requires 30 hours of coursework, including one course in research methods and six hours of special projects (Capstone Project). Students will work independently and in groups, as dictated by a course’s content and circumstances. Courses will focus on methods of designing, selecting, and coordinating electronic messages, products, services, systems, digital environments and software for use in organizations. Assignments are asynchronous and concentrates on how organizations and individuals interact with technology and the resulting changes associated with the emerging knowledge workplace.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Human Environmental Sciences
- Cognition, Strategies, and Technology
- Emerging Technologies
- Coordination and Delivery of Information Using Digital Technologies
- Needs Assessment, Planning and Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fall Term - July 15
- Spring Term - November 15
- Summer Term - April 15
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Environmental Sciences View 31 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 overall or a 3.0 for the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate coursework or a 3.0 GPA for a completed master's degree from an accredited institution.
- An acceptable score on the appropriate graduate entrance exam: GRE (300), GMAT (500), or the MAT (50th percentile).
- Applicants whose first language is not English are required to submit an English Language proficiency test score (i.e. TOEFL, IELTS) unless they have a U.S. degree earned within three years (of enrolling in their graduate program) or have studied in the U.S. for two years immediately prior to enrolling at UA.
International394 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 394 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National394 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 394 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Tuition per Hour - $394
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.