With core courses in learning theory and behavior management, you will study education assessment and intervention, as well as build strategies for successful, inclusive classrooms. The online Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) – Special Education degree will give you the tools you need to help students be successful in the classroom.
At Liberty University, we created the online special education M.A.T. degree program with your success in mind. The program is designed to be completed in less than 2 years and will allow you to continue to work while pursuing your master’s degree. Our goal is to support you as both a student and teaching professional.
What Career Can You Pursue with a Master of Arts in Teaching Special Education?
- The Special Education MAT program is designed to provide the training needed to help you find opportunities to teach special education in the classroom as a licensed teacher!
- Students may also choose to pursue a dual endorsement.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Collaborating for Successful Transitions
- Curriculum Fundamentals
- Principles of Behavior Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 154 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Admission application
- Application fee
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form
- Proof of English proficiency
International615 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 615 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National615 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 615 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!