Ever-changing laws and regulations are driving demand for regulatory affairs professionals who can help companies effectively bring medical products to market.
To prepare you to effectively manage regulatory activities, Northeastern University ’s College of Professional Studies offers the online Master of Science in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics, and Medical Devices .
This unique graduate degree is designed to deepen your understanding of current regulations and their practical application in the development and commercialization of drugs, biologics, and medical device products.
Regulatory affairs courses within this program will provide you with the integrated knowledge and broad perspectives you need to effectively manage the regulatory process. From discovery to commercialization, this regulatory affairs master’s degree will cover the steps that are required to bring a medical product to market, both in the U.S. and around the globe.
Delivered entirely online, graduate courses address critical regulatory issues affecting all of the stages and processes required to bring medical products to the market in the U.S. and around the world.
Northeastern’s MS in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics, and Medical Devices offers students the opportunity to meet their career goals in the fields of regulatory affairs — such as operational and strategic regulatory affairs, clinical regulatory affairs, and regulatory compliance — by focusing their education in one of seven unique concentrations that span the entire discipline. Concentration offerings include:
- Operational Regulatory Affairs
- Strategic Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Research Regulatory Affairs
- International Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Compliance
- General Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Device Regulatory Affairs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Validation and Auditing of Clinical Trial Information
- Clinical Trial Design Optimization and Problem Solving
- Therapeutic Product Development: A Regulatory Overview
- Medical Device Development: A Regulatory Overview
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Law: Topics and Cases
- Legal Issues in International Food, Drug, and Medical Device Regulation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Chemistry Public Health View 213 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Statement of purpose (500-1000 words)
- Professional resumé
- Unofficial undergraduate transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official undergraduate degree documentation
- English Language Proficiency Proof
- Experience: The Strategic Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Research concentrations each require applicants to have at least 3 years of directly related professional work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National23333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.