An advisory board of subject-matter experts designed the curriculum of this Forensic Accounting program from Golden Gate University.
While the main aim of the program is the Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) credential, forensic accounting courses are also eligible for Continuing Professional Education (CPE).
Students who complete the certificate and choose to pursue a graduate accounting degree may have certain graduate requirements waived upon review by the School of Accounting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Financial Forensic Accounting
- Fraud Auditing
- Economic Damages
- Forensic Valuation
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Construction Claims
- Lost Wages and Employment Litigation
- Disputes in Mergers and Acquisitions
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Forensic Accounting View 44 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum education: Bachelor's degree
- Prerequisite courses: None
- Student status: Must not currently be enrolled in a GGU degree program.
- Residency: F or J Visa holders are not eligible.
International1090 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1090 USD per credit and a duration of .
National1090 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1090 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.