Students in the Project Management program from Golden Gate University will learn to manage projects in a fast-paced, global business environment using current techniques such as Agile Management and virtual teams.
- GGU will give you the tools to master the technical aspects of the field as well as skills in management & leadership, communication, and conflict resolution.
- Students will gain knowledge from faculty who are certified by PMI®, and who have significant real-world project management experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Agile Management for Project Managers
- Advanced Concepts: Project Planning & Control
- Project Governance: Program & Portfolio Management
- Project Risk Management
- Management and Leadership
- Teamwork in Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1166 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Master of Science in Project Management requires completion of 33 units in the graduate program.
- Foundation program courses may be waived in accordance with university policy regarding course waivers.
- Students may be admitted to advanced program courses before completion of the foundation program, but must complete the foundation courses by the time that six units have been earned in the advanced program.
International1090 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1090 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1090 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1090 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.