GGU offers accelerated, real-world curriculum geared for experienced professionals.
- You can earn the degree in as little as 18 months.
- Golden Gate University's Executive Master Of Public Administration (EMPA) program provides working professionals with knowledge of public affairs, policy, and administration through a challenging and cutting-edge curriculum taught by instructors who are also professionals in the field.
- Research Methods and Analysis
- Public Policy Analysis and Program Evaluation
- Public Enterprise Management and Public Sector Business Relations
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Personnel Management and Labor Relations
- Graduate Research Project in Public Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration View 623 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form.
- Application Fee $65 (non-refundable) due at time of application
- College/University Transcripts. Scanned/unofficial documents are acceptable for admission.
- If you are accepted into the program, official documents will be required prior to orientation. (WES ICAP evaluation, or other forms of verification may be required.)
- English-Language Proficiency Requirement, if native language is not English.
International19800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit during 18 months.
National19800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.