During the application to the programmes of the Postgraduate Specialist Training in Laser Physics programme of University of Szeged those applicants are not required to provide the English language exam certificates who are natives of one of the following countries and can officially demonstrate that their academic studies have been conducted in English.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals and applications of laser physics
- Experimental and theoretical studies
- Up-to-date applications in biology
- Environmental sciences
- Modern material processing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics General Engineering & Technology View 21 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Possess a master degree in Physics without a specialization in laser physics
- Or have a degree in electrical engineering with a sufficient background in Physics
- Completed and signed application form (printed version of the online application form)
- CV in English
- Letter of interest in English
- Certificate of the applicant’s level of English language necessary for the selected program
- Copy of the passport
- Recent medical certificate of satisfactory general health status
- 2 recommendation letters from recognised academic persons
- An evidence of payment of 35 EUR non-refundable application fee
International6740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3370 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3370 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.