Courses are taught by tax practitioners and lawyers who are experts in their field — in an environment that promotes the development of analytic and communication skills.
- The Taxation curriculum from Golden Gate University spans estate and gift tax; partnerships; C corporations; LLCs and S corporations; California and multi-state tax; international tax; retirement plans; tax issues for individuals; and tax research.
- GGU provides the option for a self-paced online format or in-person as part of an accelerated MST cohort format.
- Advanced Federal Income Taxation
- Federal Tax Procedure
- Federal Income Taxation of Corporations and Shareholders
- Federal Income Taxation of Partners and Partnerships
- Tax Research and Decision Making
- Property Transactions
- Tax Timing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Taxation View 1433 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- All applicants should have earned an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution with at least a 3.00 grade-point average (GPA).
- Individuals with an undergraduate GPA below 3.00 are welcome to apply and will be considered for admission based on employment history, professional accomplishments, recommendations, etc.
- Certificate and open enrollment students must meet the same standards and prerequisites that apply to degree candidates.
International37500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 USD per credit during 12 months.
National37500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.