Our Executive Master Of Business Administration program from Golden Gate University is based on more than 115-years of proven success developing and delivering programs for working professionals, and was designed to leverage the real-world professional experience and knowledge of the EMBA participants with GGU's renowned active and practice-based learning methods.
- As you complete GGU's 16-month Executive MBA program, you will gain confidence not only from advancing your knowledge of business and leadership concepts, but also from mastering and applying what you learn to boost your professional performance.
- From day one, you will have the opportunity to connect with a peer group of accomplished, high-energy professionals, in the heart of San Francisco's thriving business district.
- Accounting Essentials for Executives
- Economics of Marketplace Transformation & Disruption
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Management & Teamwork
- Foundations of Business Analytics
- Personal Leadership
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 108 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- A written statement of purpose that explains the applicant’s interests in how the executive MBA program will benefit his/her career
- A writing sample
- A detailed resume showing at least five years of full-time work experience with three years at the managerial or professional level
- A letter of recommendation from an officer of the applicant’s employing organization
International56250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 75000 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
National56250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 75000 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.