At University of Maryland University College, our students come first. We strive to provide cutting-edge classes with students' busy schedules in mind.
Courses in the Acquisition and Supply Chain Management programme are offered on evenings and weekends, entirely online, or in a hybrid format that alternates between on-site class meetings and online study. And to help you make the most of your academic experience, UMUC offers a wide array of support services and resources, including:
- 24-hour library service
- Transfer credit evaluations
- Academic advising
- Career counseling
- Writing support
- Flexible payment options
- Tutoring and mentoring programs
- Student academic clubs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation to Graduate Studies at UMUC
- Purchasing and Materials Management
- Legal Aspects of Contracting
- Contract Pricing and Negotiation
- Strategic Purchasing and Logistics
- Commercial Transactions in a Technological Environment: Law, Management and Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 49 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official documentation indicating successful completion of the equivalent of a U.S. baccalaureate degree: If you were educated in a country other than the United States, you must have your official transcripts evaluated by an independent credit evaluation service. The evaluation company will send a copy of the evaluation to both you and UMUC. However, providing your transcript does not ensure admission to the Graduate School.
- English language proficiency: If you were educated outside of the U.S., you need to demonstrate college-level proficiency in written English to UMUC.
International659 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 659 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 480 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.