Learn more in the Distance Education and E-learning (Policy and Management) programme at University of Maryland University College.
Through your coursework, you will learn how to
- Perform quantitative data analysis for researching program effectiveness
- Apply education theory and learning models as well as various teaching and learning frameworks in distance education
- Select learning technologies
- Perform cost/benefit analysis for distance learning programs
- Understand different organizational and staffing models in distance education as well as different leadership styles
- Manage change in organizations
- Manage international distance learning programs in developing countries
- Apply intellectual property issues and digital rights management
- Develop and deliver library resources online to a faculty and student population
More informationVisit official programme website
- Management and Leadership in Distance Education & E-learning
- Distance Education & E-learning Systems
- Library and Intellectual Property Issues in Distance Education & E-learning
- Practitioner Research in Distance Education & E-learning
- The Business of Distance Education & E-learning
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 880 other Masters in Education in United States
- Official documentation indicating successful completion of the equivalent of a U.S. baccalaureate degree: If you were educated in a country other than the United States, you must have your official transcripts evaluated by an independent credit evaluation service. The evaluation company will send a copy of the evaluation to both you and UMUC. However, providing your transcript does not ensure admission to the Graduate School.
- English language proficiency: If you were educated outside of the U.S., you need to demonstrate college-level proficiency in written English to UMUC.
International659 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 659 USD per credit and a duration of .
National480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 480 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.