Business and Management from University of Nottingham will give you a grounding in all the key principles in management science, including corporate financial strategy, managing people and managerial economics. You can also choose from a range of optional modules that enable you to specialise in particular areas that align with your career goals. Topics include venture capital, behavioural economics and human resource management.
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
- university researchers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Behavioural Economics and Decision Making
- Business to Business Marketing
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Strategy
- Human Resource Management
- International Finance
- Launching an Entrepreneurial Business
- Operations and Supply Chain Strategy and Practice
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Although most postgraduate courses do not formally close for applications, places are limited and courses may become full.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 684 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in business studies, economics or management
- International and EU equivalents. We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International24975 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24975 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12465 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12465 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.