The Master of Science in Information Technology (Project Management) at University of Maryland University College allows you to gain advanced IT management skills while building expertise for project management certification. Your specialization courses include project risk management, project procurement management, and advanced project methods, while your core IT courses give you the tools you need to take on leadership roles in today's technology-based work environments.
Through your coursework, you will learn how to
- Initiate, plan, track, and close projects
- Manage the schedule of a complex project on time and within budget, solving conflicts as they arise
- Perform quantitative analyses and manage risks involved in a complex project
- Apply advanced knowledge in computer systems architecture
- Analyze, design, and implement information systems
- Plan projects, build teams, and create and modify effective control mechanisms
- Information Technology Foundations
- Computer Systems Architecture
- Information Systems Infrastructure
- Information Systems Analysis, Modeling, and Design
- Information Technology Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology IT Management View 38 other Masters in IT Management in United States
- Official documentation indicating successful completion of the equivalent of a U.S. baccalaureate degree: If you were educated in a country other than the United States, you must have your official transcripts evaluated by an independent credit evaluation service. The evaluation company will send a copy of the evaluation to both you and UMUC. However, providing your transcript does not ensure admission to the Graduate School.
- English language proficiency: If you were educated outside of the U.S., you need to demonstrate college-level proficiency in written English to UMUC.
International23724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State18144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 504 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.