Gain advanced skills and experience with a master's degree in management with a specialization in interdisciplinary studies.
The curriculum in the Management Master's Degree with Interdisciplinary Studies in Management Specialization at University of Maryland University College covers fundamentals in human resources, project management, marketing, and information systems. Look no further for a respected credential that can boost your professional value and pave the way to management.
Through your coursework, you will learn how to:
- Assess employee performance at the individual, group, and organization levels
- Market an organization's services via advertising and sales promotions
- Coach and mentor employees
- Manage culturally diverse work environments and work groups
- Motivate and incentivize employees
- Orientation to Graduate Studies at UMUC
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Financial Decision Making for Managers
- Statistics for Managerial Decision Making
- Issues and Practices in Human Resource Management
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Marketing Management
- Information Systems for Managers
- Organizational Development and Change
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Global Communications
- Foundations of Project Management
- Strategic Management Capstone
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies General Studies & Classics Emergency & Disaster Management View 29 other Masters in General Studies & Classics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official documentation indicating successful completion of the equivalent of a U.S. baccalaureate degree: If you were educated in a country other than the United States, you must have your official transcripts evaluated by an independent credit evaluation service. The evaluation company will send a copy of the evaluation to both you and UMUC. However, providing your transcript does not ensure admission to the Graduate School.
- English language proficiency: If you were educated outside of the U.S., you need to demonstrate college-level proficiency in written English to UMUC.
International23724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State18144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 504 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.