The Smart Healthcare master aims at University of Girona to educate technologists capable of responding to the new challenges of health management, maximizing the potential of ICT. These technologists must acquire knowledge in different disciplines-primarily Artificial Intelligence, care processes, quality management and standards-in order to respond to current challenges in health services.
The Smart Healthcare Master's courses are multidisciplinary (computer science, healthcare, business administration), as are student backgrounds:
Engineering (Computer Science, Telecommunication, etc.)
Medicine and Nursing*
Business Administration and Management, Economics*
Mathematics and Statistics
(*) with additional training Credits may be recognised through the accreditation of employment and professional experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The processes according to levels of healthcare
- Decision-making in the processes
- Intelligent systems in support of decision-making
- Machine learning techniques in healthcare
- Intelligent data analysis techniques
- Applied biostatistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Artificial Intelligence View 3 other Masters in Health Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree, diploma or undergraduate degree in Nursing, Medicine, Physiotherapy, Nutrition and Dietetics, Pharmacy, Psychology or other similar and social studies.
- On an exceptional basis, and whenever the number of places available exceeds demand, the Master's Board may consider the admission, in a conditional manner, of students who do not fulfil the access requirements but who are expected, at the start of the course, to fulfil them.
International66 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 66 EUR per module and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA47 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47 EUR per module and a duration of 12 months.
*Tuition fee per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.