The extra-occupational International Supply Chain Management program at Hochschule Osnabrück is based on a program of the bi-national university network EMOTIS (Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences, Münster University of Applied Sciences and Saxion University of Applied Sciences Enschede) and has been offered since the summer semester 2007 by Münster and Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences in cooperation with Saxion University of Applied Sciences in Enschede.
The three-year advanced training course offers
- a scientifically-based and application-oriented extension of your logistics expertise
- the further development of analytical method competence to optimize processes in supply chain management
- the development of communicative skills for the integration and management of international teams with high professional competence
- intensive personal support by the faculty and the degree program office
- close cooperation with many logistics firms in the region
- the internationally recognized "Master of Supply Chain Management" Master's degree awarded with a joint certificate of the Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences and Münster University of Applied Sciences
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Scientific Research Methods and Reporting Techniques
- Intercultural Communication and Negotiation
- Project and Change Management
- Business Process Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 21 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
There are general admission requirements that the university expects all foreign applicants to fulfill:
- Your secondary school diploma or university degree must be recognized as entitling you for admission to a Bachelor or Master program. Be sure that you satisfy the requirement for recognition. To do so, you can make use of information provided by the German Academic Exchange Service or the Anabin database of the Central Office for Foreign Education (Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen).
- Proof of German language proficiency
International5440 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2720 EUR per semester and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA5440 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2720 EUR per semester and a duration of 36 months.
plus approx. 150 Euro semester fee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.