The Pharmacy (Clinical Toxicology) program at University of Florida consists of 32 credits and is designed for health science professionals who wish to advance their knowledge in the medical and toxicological principles of toxicants, drugs of abuse, drug biotransformation, analysis of drugs, and treatment approaches to the poisoned or overdosed patient.
The Master's degree is aimed at professionals working in poison control centers, hospitals, and emergency departments, including but not limited to:
- Poison Control Centers Professionals
- Physicians Assistants
- Emergency Medical Assistants
- First responders including EMT's
The diploma will state Master of Science in Pharmacy issued by the Graduate School of the University of Florida. The transcripts will read: Master of Science in Pharmacy, graduation date, major Pharmaceutical Sciences, concentration Clinical Toxicology.
- Clinical Toxicology
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics in Clinical Toxicology
- General Toxicology
- Clinical Toxicology
- Toxic Substances
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy Toxicology View 46 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- A baccalaureate degree in a science subject from an accredited institution. If your bachelor's degree is not in a natural science subject, please email Dr. Oliver Grundmann at email@example.com.
- An upper-division GPA of 3.0 or higher. To calculate what your upper-division GPA is, please use the Upper Division GPA Worksheet.
- The GRE, Graduate Record Examinations, is required. To be competitive, students should have scores as shown below (taking into account which version of the GRE exam you took).
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12740 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.