This Endodontics MSc course at King's College London is mostly delivered online, so you can study anywhere in the world with minimum disruption to your professional and personal life while benefitting from world-class teaching.
You will be taught mostly online through King’s E-learning and Teaching Service (KEATS) which provides information, interactive questions, assignments, use of bibliographic databases and reading material. Our students participate in online tutorials and discussion groups, interacting with expert tutors and their fellow students.
You will study the scientific basis of endodontology, diagnosis and treatment planning for patients with complex endodontic problems, and clinical treatment of patients with endodontic and other restorative problems. You will also study and develop research methodology skills to enable you to undertake a research project and further your expertise. We will train you with the latest evidence-based knowledge in endodontology and enable you to successfully integrate endodontic therapy with the other aspects of restorative dentistry.
- Internationally renowned centre of excellence for teaching and research in dentistry.
- Pioneers of distance learning in dentistry with over 20 years’ experience.
- Intensive face-to-face residential blocks to learn and practice contemporary clinical techniques at world-class training facilities.
- Course material delivered by a team of highly experienced clinical tutors and academics, many of whom are world-leaders in their field.
- Multi-authored online course text material supported by extensive references and access to institutional library facilities.
- Online support through regular webinars and tutorials presented by core staff and expert tutors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Clinical Skills
- Anatomy of Pulpal Dentinal Complex & Periodontium
- Research Methods
- Face-to-face training block
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry View 119 other Masters in Dentistry in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A dental qualification acceptable to the College with employment as a dentist in a dental practice, dental school, hospital, or community dental services environment.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- One academic reference is required. A professional reference will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
- Headset, microphone and webcam
- High quality internet connection for tutorials with minimum speeds of 2Mbps down and 3Mbps up
- Cookies must be enabled.
- Popup windows must be enabled.
International13380 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13380 GBP per year during 36 months.
National13380 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13380 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.