The master's degree program in Pharmaceutical Sciences (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with a concentration in pharmacy chemistry is administered through the University of Florida's College of Pharmacy. Upon successful completion of these programs, students will receive a diploma stating Master of Science in Pharmacy issued by the Graduate School of the University of Florida.
The transcripts will read Master of Science in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences with concentration in Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Natural Medicinal Products
- Herbal & Dietary Supplements
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy View 175 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Florida and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any academic discipline (Pharmacy background not required) from a regionally accredited institution
- 3.0 or better GPA in upper division undergraduate coursework
- A statement of purpose must be submitted. There is a section for this information in the UF graduate application (step 2 of the application instructions).
- A current resume or CV, in MS Word or PDF format. The file may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or attached as part of the UF graduate application.
- Acceptable Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score*
- 150 verbal / 150 quantitative; 300 combined
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12740 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Gainesville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.