The Master of Electronics and ICT Engineering Technology prepares you to play a key role in the development of a variety of digital media applications, ranging from modern consumer products such as GPS positioning and navigation systems, to smartphones, digital audio and video devices. Students learn to analyse both existing analogue and digital electronic systems and design and implement new systems.
This programme will introduce the foundational systems of knowledge and teach the vital skills required for success within this broad field.
Upon completion of the Electronics and ICT Engineering Technology programme at KU Leuven you will be a sought-after Engineering Technology expert, with a broad foundation of general skills and technical knowledge You will be familiar with the world of information processing and prepared to play a role in the development of a variety of digital media applications, from consumer devices to custom stand-alone or networked applications.
- Machine Learning
- Ubiquitous Computing Systems
- Management and Communication
- Pathways to Sustainability: Core Issues and Challenges
- Master's Thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible and to ensure an optimal match with the programme, the following admission criteria apply:
- - being holder of an honour Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.Tech., B.Eng., etc.) or Master's degree in a related/cognate subject area
- - having a clear affinity with the major
- - providing proof of sufficient English language proficiency (see below)
- having a solid background in science and mathematics
- All applicants must prove their English language proficiency by means of an IELTS test, TOEFL test or Cambridge English Exam. The minimum score for IELTS is 6.5 (with a minimum sub-score of 6 for each of the four skills Listening, Writing, Speaking and Reading). The minimum score for TOEFL internet based test is 85 (with a minimum sub-score of 20 for each of the four skills Listening, Writing, Speaking and Reading).
International6600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6600 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA961 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 961 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Leuven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.