We offer two course sequences for our M.Ed. in Instruction and Curriculum with an emphasis in Educational Technology. One sequence is designed for those working in K-12 and Teacher Education contexts and one is designed for those working in Instructional Design and Management contexts.
- University of Florida students may complete the M.Ed. program in 2 years if taking 2 courses per semester. We offer 5 online sessions per year (Fall, Spring 1, Spring 2, Summer 1, Summer 2; Summer 1 and Summer 2 overlap during two weeks). Students may not take more than 2 courses per session, however, students may move more slowly through the program and/or create their own program schedule using information about course availability.
- All students are required to complete the Curriculum and Instruction Core and the Educational Technology Core. Students may then choose between both tracks based on their career goals. Please note the Practicum in Ed. Media experience is taken at the end of the program and is only offered during the Spring sessions. Note this experience is 16 weeks (i.e. Spring 1 and 2).
- Foundations of Educational Technology
- Distance Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , Local
- Apply before , Local
- Apply before , International
- International deadline for Spring March 1
DisciplinesEducation Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 58 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
- GPA: A minimum grade point average of 3.0 for all upper-division (the last 60 credits) undergraduate work
- GRE: An acceptable score on the General Test of the Graduate Records Examination (GRE). We will consider applications from individuals who have acceptable scores on both the verbal and quantitative sections. We holistically evaluate all applications, and the score on the verbal and quantitative sections of the GRE are considered data points of information about the applicant.
- Recommendations: Three letters of recommendation from university faculty
- Statement of purpose
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12740 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.