Professional Studies in Homeland Security - Information Security and Forensics Option from Penn State World Campus includes core courses that build an understanding of the theories, skills, and technologies associated with network security, cyber threat defense and forensics, intelligence analysis, risk assessment, security policy development, and privacy protection and assurance.
This option prepares graduates to work in areas such as information assurance engineering, catastrophe risk management and analysis, computer systems security analysis, information security/digital forensics, intelligence analysis, and systems integration and networks.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer and Cyber Forensics
- Information Security Management
- Network Management and Security
- Disaster Communication
- Disaster Psychology
- Network Security
- Intelligence Analysis, Cultural Geography, and Homeland Security
- Web Security and Privacy
- Crisis, Disaster, and Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security Terrorism & Security View 66 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- GPA and Test Scores — postsecondary (undergraduate), junior/senior (last two years) GPA is required. Successful applicants are expected to have an overall grade-point average of 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale) or higher from undergraduate study (and/or graduate-level studies).
- GRE or GMAT
- English Proficiency
- References (3)
International924 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 924 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National924 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 924 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.