Health Administration in Health Policy and Administration from Penn State World Campus makes it possible for you to fit a degree program into your life. The flexibility of studying when and where you want can give you the opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge you need to make critical decisions that can affect the lives of patients and employees while maintaining your current role.
Steady job growth in health care is projected for the next several years. As a graduate of the program, you could obtain an administrative, management, or executive position in one of several health care-related organizations, including:
- hospitals and health systems
- medical group practices
- clinics and outpatient care centers
- home health care agencies
- skilled nursing facilities
- insurance companies
- consulting firms
- federal regulatory and public health agencies
More informationVisit official programme website
- Information Systems in Health Services Administration
- Population Health and Quality Management in Health Services Organizations
- Human Resource Management in Health Care Organizations
- Health Care Marketing
- Strategy Development and Project Management in Health Services Organizations
- Strategy Development in Health Services Organizations
- Health Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 262 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- GPA and Test Scores — postsecondary (undergraduate), junior/senior (last two years) GPA is required. The program prefers an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0.
- English Proficiency
- References (2)
- Personal Statement
- Essay 1 — Describe two specific goals you set for yourself and how successful you were in meeting them. What factors led to your accomplishment of each of these goals?
- Essay 2 — Describe a time when you set aside your own priorities to help someone at work. What were the circumstances? How did you assist them? What was the result? or Describe a time when you were supervising another person in a manner that expanded their capacity to work independently.
International996 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 996 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National996 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 996 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.