This fascinating Work Psychology and Business programme from Aston University focuses on applying psychological principles to the workplace. You’ll learn how to get the best from people in a commercial environment, develop a range of practical skills and gain the academic basis for professional accreditation from the British Psychological Society (BPS).
You’ll learn from one of the best known and most successful academic groups in applied psychology in Europe, with experienced practitioners who’ve worked for businesses across the world. They use a mix of innovative and inspiring teaching methods to enable you to get the most from the course and all sessions are delivered in a friendly, supportive atmosphere.
How will this course help my career?
This course will prepare you for a variety of roles in areas including assessment, selection, recruitment, learning and development, occupational health and wellbeing and other areas of workplace psychology.
You’ll be exposed to industry experts, employers and guest speakers throughout your studies and you’ll also have the opportunity of studying abroad or pursuing an internship in your third term.
Some of our modules are partnered with leading organisations. This means that they provide live business issues for our students to work on. Students’ present back to the organisations and the top students may be offered a placement as a result.
The course includes a Business Projector or Dissertation; a substantial piece of work designed to provide you with an opportunity to analyse a business problem and practically apply the knowledge and skills developed during the course.
- Assessment and Performance
- Careers and Counselling
- Learning and Talent Development
- Organisational Behaviour
- Leadership and Decision Making
- Organisational Development
- Workplace Design and Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology View 843 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- A good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) in psychology, recognised by the British Psychological Society (GBC). Contact the British Psychological Society to check your eligibility.
- Equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University which is also recognised by the British Psychological Society. Please contact the British Psychological Society to check your eligibility.
As well as:
- Two professional references – at least one must be from an academic referee
- An official academic transcript of your university grades to date
- A completed application form.
International22750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22750 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National11850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11850 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.