Why to study the Business Administration programme at the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- A top-ranked German business school
- Located in Europe's business capital
- International study trip to a top-ranked FT business school
- Outstanding faculty and executive talk
- Intensive German language courses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Finance
- Basic Accountancy
- Basic Statistics
- Basic Micro Economics
- Basic Macro Economics
- Teambuilding and Intercultural Management
- Presentation and Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 93 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Germany
- First academic degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- 3 years of post-graduate work experience
- GMAT or GRE (alternative Frankfurt School MBA Admission Test only available on request)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills (minimum score TOEFL 90 iBT, IELTS 7.0 or equivalent)
Minimum two years, 3 years recommended
International39000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA39000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Frankfurt am Main
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.