The part-time Master of Business Administration - Energy Management is a world-class triple-accredited program offered by WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business) .
Students follow a curriculum designed by members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and other international organizations. Throughout your 16 months (plus thesis) of study time, you won't just learn about key global energy issues, you will learn how to meet these issues with fresh insight and know-how.
Earn While You Learn with our Flexible and Convenient Format
The 16-month (plus thesis), part-time program is delivered through our cutting-edge eLearning platform as well as five convenient residencies. This flexible combination is designed for busy industry executives, allowing you to spend as little time as possible away from work. By being able to earn while you learn, you can quickly put the concepts you discover in the classroom into practice at your place of work.
A World-Class Faculty Ready to Challenge and Support Students
Bringing together top leaders from both academia and the energy sector, the MBA Energy Management's faculty are ready to equip students with the skills they need to thrive after graduation. Faculty come from WU Vienna, as well as WU Vienna's more than 200 international partner universities and organizations. Students learn leading theory as well as practical hands-on approaches through case studies, business simulations, and more. Faculty both challenge and encourage students to achieve new heights as they learn to put theory to practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureExpand Your Understanding Through Hands-On Residencies
- When it comes to tackling current and future challenges in energy management, few programs are as ideally located and as the MBA Energy Management. Included in the program are four residencies taking place in Vienna, the home of the UN International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and the UN Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO).
- In addition, students complete a fifth residency in an energy-relevant country such as Brazil, the USA, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, or the UAE. This international residency will help you widen your professional network, gain insights into international energy markets, and speak with senior executives at leading corporations. By putting classroom theory to practice in a hands-on setting, you will develop an in-depth understanding of global energy markets.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Energy & Power Engineering Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 22 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Austria
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- a solid career progression
- an ability to commit to a challenging program
- interpersonal, intercultural, and communication skills
- ambition and drive
- Complete the online application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- 2 letters of recommendation*: one from your direct supervisor, another one from a person of your choice (no subordinates)
- Clear copy of valid passport
- Recent digital photograph
- Copy of university diploma and grade transcripts in original language
- Official translation of university diplomas (find detailed information about the formal requirements here)
- Application fee: € 200 (credit card payment)
- Under certain circumstances program management will inform applicants to submit a GMAC Executive Assessment score.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 45000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 16 months.
EU/EEA33750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 45000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.