This Educational Leadership - Community College/Higher Education program at Northern Arizona University builds on the seminal and contemporary scholarship and skills necessary for leaders to shape key decisions and policies by inspiring and transforming teams to meet the challenges and opportunities of today’s institutions and organizations. Students will advance their knowledge, written/oral communication, digital nimbleness, and innovative skills to make this degree useful and applicable to both professional and personal environments.
With further education, one of these paths is possible:
- Educational consultant
- Community college and university staff, faculty, or administrative leadership positions
- Entrepreneur in adult teaching and learning environments
- Leader in training and development departments
- Leader in public, social, health, government offices and agencies
- Community College
- Leadership Skills
- Social Entrepreneurship in Higher Education
- Higher Education in the United States
- Master's Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Leadership Higher Education Community Development View 221 other Masters in Higher Education in United States
- All requirements for your specific academic plan(s). This may include a thesis.
- All graduate work with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- All work toward the master’s degree must be completed within six consecutive years. The six years begins with the semester and year of admission to the program.
International26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
National26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11004 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.