The Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner program at Northern Arizona University is designed for registered nurses with a baccalaureate degree and a broad base of nursing experience interested in providing family primary care. We will educate you in the components of Advanced Practice Nursing as well as Family Practice Nursing; these components include knowledge and management of client and family care, professional relationships, and healthcare delivery systems.
The philosophy of the School of Nursing at Northern Arizona University is based on an ethic of caring that embraces students, faculty and staff, and the university community and the global community within which we live and work. We also believe that caring is a conscious, intentional discipline that is part of nursing’s unique body of knowledge and is practiced in interdisciplinary contexts. Caring includes the creation and nurturing of an environment that recognizes that students, staff and faculty have unique ways of viewing the world. This philosophy promotes excellence for nursing education and practice in an environment of constant change and emerging healthcare trends.
- Theoretical Foundations
- Applied Pathophysiology For Apns
- Advanced Principles Of Evidence-based Practice
- Pharmacology For Advanced Practice Nurses
- Family Nursing Theory And Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 515 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- All requirements for your specific academic plan(s). This may include a thesis.
- All graduate work with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- All work toward the master’s degree must be completed within six consecutive years. The six years begins with the semester and year of admission to the program.
International9984 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9984 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.