The proposal to offer an online Master’s degree in Endodontics (Online) at UIC Barcelona is due to the high demand in endodontics within the dentistry sector. This master’s degree is set out as a top level programme within the university system, although without achieving the highest level of qualification offered by the European Master’s Degree in Endodontics.
Due to the current economic situation many students who opt for part-time study find areas lacking in module-based or short programmes, since they believe that they will not provide enough work placements or fall short in terms of literature reviews and research methods.
Online Master's Degree in Endodontics students will be odontologists who want to increase their knowledge in endodontics, with an education based on evidence, combining clinical placements with scientific knowledge, but who are unable to take a full-time or semi-exclusive three-year master’s degree.
- Clinical Concepts in Endodontics
- Clinical Endodontics
- Clinical Techniques
- Foundations of Endodontics
- Treatment Planning. Discussion of Cases
- Advanced Endodontics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students must hold a qualification that equips them to exercise dentistry-oral surgery in their country or origin or residence.
- Interview with the programme director or coordinator via Skype where they will evaluate the students’ academic and personal skills, as well as their ability to work in a team.
- A filled-in pre-registration sheet.
- 1 attested copy of the corresponding degree qualification (with an original stamp).
- 1 Academic Certificate of qualifications (original or attested photocopy).
- A photocopy of your national ID card (DNI) or passport.
- Payment of €90** via bank transfer and payment receipt sent by post. (Except for former UIC Barcelona degree students).
- Copy of CV listing courses and conferences attended.
- Letters of recommendation (recommended, not compulsory)
International19320 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19320 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA19320 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19320 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.