The modules of the Technology Management program are each designed as an individual digital learning paths consisting of consisting of classroom and group work as well as online learning. Thus the Master's program can be studied while working.
The NIT learning concept - Modular and innovative
At the NIT, we reflect a modern, agile, digital work environment through our innovative learning concepts: we do not focus on lecturing, but rather on student-learning through many dynamic, practical, and socially-integrated projects.
Modules from the areas of classical management, self-development, innovation management, company foundation, and digitalization familiarize students with the entrepreneurial challenges of the future.
Topics such as ethics, law, and IT security further expand on important aspects of technology management. In addition, students can learn programming and familiarize themselves on real projects with relevant innovation methods such as design thinking.
Practice-oriented learning on a real project: MyProject
In order to enable independent learning, each student has a real project at the center of their studies at the NIT. In the MyProject area, students implement an innovative project based on an area of business development.
This project can either be initiated by the students themselves or be an innovation project from one of the partner companies. Students can apply and deepen their acquired knowledge in the areas of corporate innovation and entrepreneurship during the internship as well as during the Master's thesis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation: New Business Proposals
- Economics and Law
- Financial Performance and Management Control
- Strategy Management Game
- Shaping the Digital World
- Self-development in a Digital Economy
- Leadership in Changing Environments
- Foundation of New Business Development
- Practical Experience
- Master’s Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) Technology Management View 218 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a proven record of personal and academic achievement
- a first degree (on Bachelor's level or higher) in Engineering, Technology, IT, Natural Sciences or a business related field
- a high level of proficiency in English (C1)
- an open-mind and curiosity
- professional experience is a plus but not a requirement for admission
- Application Form
- Bachelor's degree Certificate
- Transcript of Records
- Official explanation of the university grading system
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Statement of purpose
- If applicable: Proof of work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23500 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA11750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23500 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Master 90 ECTS: 23.500 EUR
- Master 120 ECTS: 32.250 EUR
Living costs for Harburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.