The Athabasca University Online Master of Business Administration for Executives- Accelerated Entry program helps you develop the comprehensive advanced management skills you need for success in any sector—without putting the rest of your life on hold.
The curriculum is challenging, and concentrates on the key management areas that affect organizational performance: strategy, analytics, human resources, finance, marketing, operations, and information technology. It requires you to exercise your critical thinking and decision making skills, and to apply what you are learning to your work in your own organization—leading to immediate workplace and career impacts.
All online MBA courses are paced, meaning there are scheduled start and end dates, and assignment deadlines within each course. Students in each intake progress through the program’s core courses as a cohort. Courses are also asynchronous—meaning you are never required to be online at a particular time.
- MBA Orientation
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics and Quantitative Analysis
- Operations Management
- Comprehensive Exam for Phase One
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 12 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
- To apply for an Athabasca University graduate program you must have an undergraduate degree. Doctorate programs require a master’s degree to qualify for admission.
- Requirements for graduate programs vary and are listed on each program’s website. You can take some graduate courses without being admitted to the full program if you meet the non-program student requirements for said program. Requirements for graduate programs are listed on each program’s website.
International13504 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33760 CAD for the full programme during 30 months.
National13504 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33760 CAD for the full programme during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.