Specific curriculum topics are applied to the business needs of today, and tomorrow, and include…
- Organizational structure
- Leadership of diverse teams
- Decision making
M.S. in Organizational Leadership at Colorado State University Global Campus students have the opportunity to synthesize the knowledge gained with established theories and research in a capstone project. In doing so, you will analyze and evaluate a current organizational challenge, while proposing solutions for increased effectiveness.
This real-world capstone project will prove useful as you assert and demonstrate evidence of your decision making skills in leadership. Join a successful organization at the top, move up in your current position, or start your own business as “the boss.”
Why attend CSU Global?
- Earn a U.S. degree from your home country. No travel needed — we are 100% online.
- No scheduled class times or locations. Work full-time, spend time with family and friends, and still pursue your degree.
- Our programs reflect the world’s most in-demand fields. Whichever path you choose, it’ll be one with lifelong earning potential.
- 93% OF ALUMNI WORKING IN THEIR FIELD Alumni from CSU Global’s online Master’s in Organizational Leadership report extremely high rates of working in the field after graduation.
- $104,690 ESTIMATED STARTING SALARY According to the BLS, the average annual salary for Top Executives is more than $100k.
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, PROJECT MANAGER, AND OPERATIONS MANAGER Top three titles as reported by CSU Global’s Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership alumni.
- Fundamentals of Research and Writing
- Effective Organizations—Theory and Practice
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Leading Diverse Teams
- Examination of Modern Leadership
- Decision Theory in a Global Marketplace
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Monthly class start
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 678 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Applicants are eligible for admission into a graduate program if they have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.00 or better (on a 4.00 scale) is preferred.
- For those applicants with an undergraduate GPA lower than 3.00, a graduate degree (or higher) GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale) can also be used for admission. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.00 may apply for Provisional Admission. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA lower than 3.00 and a graduate GPA lower than a 3.00 may also apply for Provisional Admission.
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 12 months.
National9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 12 months.
$500 cost per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.