Specific curriculum topics are applied to the business needs of today, and tomorrow, and include…
- Organizational structure
- Leadership of diverse teams
- Decision making
M.S. in Organizational Leadership at Colorado State University Global Campus students have the opportunity to synthesize the knowledge gained with established theories and research in a capstone project. In doing so, you will analyze and evaluate a current organizational challenge, while proposing solutions for increased effectiveness.
This real-world capstone project will prove useful as you assert and demonstrate evidence of your decision making skills in leadership. Join a successful organization at the top, move up in your current position, or start your own business as “the boss.”
Why attend CSU Global?
- Earn a U.S. degree from your home country. No travel needed — we are 100% online.
- No scheduled class times or locations. Work full-time, spend time with family and friends, and still pursue your degree.
- Our programs reflect the world’s most in-demand fields. Whichever path you choose, it’ll be one with lifelong earning potential.
Who is considered an international student?
International applicants are individuals who either completed their prior education at an institution outside of the U.S., or are non-native English speakers. Please note that CSU Global is not a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) certified school and does not participate in issuing or recertification of student visas.
What are the admissions requirements for international students?
In addition to meeting standard admissions requirements, international applicants must submit documentation of English proficiency. While alternative English proficiency measurements may be considered for provisional admission, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exams are preferred.
What level of English language proficiency is required?
Undergraduate applicants who have not graduated from a high school located in the United States or in one of the English-speaking countries listed on the CIA World Factbook website must demonstrate an appropriate level of English language proficiency to be eligible for admission by submitting one of the following:
- The Internet-based or paper-based version of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A minimum score of 60 on the Internet exam, 173 on the computer exam, or 500 on the paper exam is required for admittance.
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS), including the academic writing and academic reading modules. A minimum score of 5.0 is required for admittance.
- An official transcript indicating completion of an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university.
- An official transcript indicating a grade of C or higher (2.00 on a 4.00 scale) in an English composition course from a regionally-accredited U.S. college or university. The course must be equivalent to U.S. college composition and the class must have been completed within the last two (2) years.
- An official transcript indicating the applicant has passed the U.S. General Education Development (GED) test within the last five (5) years.
All scores or transcript must be sent directly to CSU Global directly from the issuing organization. Photocopied, faxed, emailed, or unofficial documents will not be accepted.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Research and Writing
- Effective Organizations—Theory and Practice
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Leading Diverse Teams
- Examination of Modern Leadership
- Decision Theory in a Global Marketplace
Start dates & application deadlines
Monthly class start
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 732 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Applicants are eligible for admission into a graduate program if they have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.00 or better (on a 4.00 scale) is preferred.
- For those applicants with an undergraduate GPA lower than 3.00, a graduate degree (or higher) GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale) can also be used for admission. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.00 may apply for Provisional Admission. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA lower than 3.00 and a graduate GPA lower than a 3.00 may also apply for Provisional Admission.
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during .
National9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during .
$500 cost per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.