The courses of the Research Master in Business (specialization in Organization and Strategy) program at Tilburg University are taught by internationally renowned researchers belonging to CentER’s research institute and several excellent scholars invited from abroad.
The two-year Research Master in Business consists of the doctoral course work which precedes the research years of the PhD candidate. It enables students to accumulate theoretical and technical knowledge of research methodology and to develop the skills required for cutting-edge research in their field.
- The Research Master's program in Business – whether you specialize in accounting, finance, marketing, operations research, tax economics, or organization and strategy – prepares you for a PhD program.
- More than 75% of our graduates obtained a PhD position at either Tilburg University or another university. 25% of our graduates start a professional career, mostly in the consultancy or financial sectors.
- The Research Master's program in Business in combination with the subsequent PhD studies enable our students to find jobs at universities around the world, at research institutes or in the banking and consultancy sectors.
- In the PhD phase, most PhD students become university employees earning a gross salary of more than € 85,000 over three years and accrue pension rights.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Econ.Found.of Strat.Org&Int.Bus.(CentER)
- Behav.Found.of Strat.Org&Int.Bus(CentER)
- Adv. Topics in Org., Strat. & IB 1 (Cen)
- Empirical Research in Business (CentER)
- Quant.Meth.for Business (CentER)
- Research Methods (CentER)
- Sel.Top.in Org,Strat & Int.Bus (CentER)
- Advanced Research Techniques (CentER)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- NON-EU/EEA and EU/EEA applying for a scholarship: 01 feb.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 95 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An academic Bachelor's or Master’s degree program in economics, econometrics or business studies or another relevant field that is deemed a quantitative equivalent to the previous education profile.
- English language proficiency
- Adequate knowledge of English can also be demonstrated by successful completion of a Bachelor's degree program conducted entirely in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
FundingPartner Scholarships Tilburg School of Economics and Management (TiSEM)
- Tuition fee waiver (25%) for non-EU students of non-EU partner universities of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.