Internet law, internet policy, IT and telecoms law are fast-changing areas of legal specialisation that have a large international reach and strong employment prospects.
The Internet Law and Policy - IT and Telecommunications Law course from the University of Strathclydeis completed fully online via part-time study giving you the flexibility to gain a Masters-level qualification while continuing to work.
Job titles include:
- Acceptable Use Policy Editor
- Contracts Manager
- Corporate Solicitor
- E-Business Manager
- Forensic Analyst
- General Counsel
- Head of Information Security
- Head of Legal, Risk & Regulatory
- Senior Commercial Lawyer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal Research
- E-Commerce Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Privacy, Crime and Security
- Telecommunications Law (compulsory for IT and Telecommunications pathway)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There’s no formal closing date for postgraduate applications
- Postgraduate Diploma - 120
- Postgraduate Certificate - 60
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Policy Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 27 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Kingdom
- A good Honours degree in Law or a degree with a substantial legal content. We also recognise other qualifications, especially where your work experience is in a field relevant to the subject of the course.
International7100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7100 GBP per year during 24 months.
National7100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7100 GBP per year during 24 months.
There are several scholarship opportunities available for students applying for this course. Please see website for further details.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.