Real Estate and Property Management degree offered at University of Salford will help you gain an understanding of legal, economic, planning, technical and facilities management factors in property management decision making.
You’ll be well-placed to find rewarding work in the corporate property industry. You can apply the skills you’ll learn to act for clients on the purchase, letting, management and sale of all types of urban property, including shops, offices and industrial premises. There are also opportunities in corporate sectors, working with organisations such as insurance companies, pension funds, property companies, multiple retailers and other major trading companies. Some local authorities and central government departments also maintain an 'in-house' team of property professionals.
Course graduates are highly-regarded by employers and many alumni have progressed to work in corporate, financial, government and private sectors to create property, investment and business solutions. Typical roles taken include commercial estate agency, investment appraisal, property finance, development appraisal, property valuation, property management, strategic corporate real estate management and rating and taxation matters.
- Characteristics and economics of the property market
- Analysis of property market data and methods of valuation
- Valuation of freehold and leasehold interests
- RICS Valuation Standards
- Investment in property and non-property assets
- Portfolio principles and risk management
- Appraisal and performance measurement
- 12 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You should submit your application at least one month before your course starts.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Real Estate & Property Management View 71 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
- Applicants of this course must have a minimum of a second class honours degree. We welcome applications from students who may not have formal/traditional entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
- We welcome applications from students who may not have formal/traditional entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
- The Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) process could help you to make your work and life experience count. The APL process can be used for entry onto courses or to give you exemptions from parts of your course.
International15300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8820 GBP per year during 12 months.
- £1,470 per 30 credits
- £1,470 per 30 credits.
- International: £1,470 per 30 credits
Living costs for Salford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.