Why choose MSc Animal Manipulation - Chiropractic at the BPP University?
- Master the theory and practice of animal care
- Learn the respected McTimoney technique for animals
- You will have the opportunity to attend monthly weekend tutorial sessions over two years
- Unlock opportunities for research and further postgraduate study
- Benefit from a research supervisor, accessible from year one
- Our course is taught in collaboration with Warwickshire College
Employability and progression
By the end of the course successful students will have acquired the experience, knowledge and confidence to:
- Provide a safe and competent animal treatment
- Understand their role within the animal health/welfare field, together with their relationships to other colleagues and owners/carers
- Be able to communicate with other professionals involved in the animal health and welfare field.
- Interpret research findings and their implications for animal treatment
- Understand the major legal, ethical and social implications of McTimoney Animal treatment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Animal Science
- Clinical Assessment
- Clinical Evaluation
- Practice & Professional Skills
- Practical Skills I (Equine Osteopathy)Practical Skills II (Canine Osteopathy)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVeterinary Medicine Animal Sciences View 81 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Students wishing to study the MSc Animal Manipulation (Osteopathy) will require:
- A professional qualification in osteopathy, which would qualify the holder for registration with the General Osteopathic Council (GOC)
All applicants must:
- Satisfy the interviewers of their aptitude for animal work
- Provide evidence of an up-to-date tetanus vaccination and provide adequate personal liability insurance
- Complete an examination on safe handling of animals
International5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Postgraduate Loans are available for eligible Master's courses, allowing you to apply for a loan towards your course and living costs.
You can apply for a Postgraduate Loan up to a maximum of £10,280
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.