Not only will you enhance the knowledge and experience you already have, but you add new expertise in the following vital areas of finance:
- Financial management
- Capital market analysis
- Applied research
- Quantitative skills
Additionally, you will use the latest technology and emerging business trends to shape how you create financial strategies, analyze financial risks and investments, and most importantly, make effective decisions. If you want to become a leader in the high stakes financial industry, earning your master’s in finance online will get you there.
The Finance program is offered at Colorado State University Global Campus
Why attend CSU Global?
- Earn a U.S. degree from your home country. No travel needed — we are 100% online.
- No scheduled class times or locations. Work full-time, spend time with family and friends, and still pursue your degree.
- Our programs reflect the world’s most in-demand fields. Whichever path you choose, it’ll be one with lifelong earning potential.
- Fundamentals of Quantitative Analysis
- Effective Organizations-Theory and Practice
- Principles of Finance
- Bank Management
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Monthly class start
This accredited online master’s degree in finance consists of eight major courses and four courses in a specialization for a total of 36 credit hours.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 284 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Applicants are eligible for admission into a graduate program if they have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.00 or better (on a 4.00 scale) is preferred.
- For those applicants with an undergraduate GPA lower than 3.00, a graduate degree (or higher) GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale) can also be used for admission. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.00 may apply for Provisional Admission. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA lower than 3.00 and a graduate GPA lower than a 3.00 may also apply for Provisional Admission.
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 12 months.
National9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 12 months.
$500 cost per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.