This International Business degree offered at University of Salford is reinforced through a one-week overseas residential study, embedded into the ‘International Business in Practice’ module, which will provide you with insights into aspects of the political, socio-cultural and economic environments of various industries in an international context.
During your time with us, you’ll develop an integrated and critically-aware understanding of the international activities of business organisations, at both the strategic and operational level. This understanding is necessary if you want to effectively develop and execute international business strategy and operations.
EmploymentOur graduates have gone on to achieve employment in a range of careers in events organisation. You will have the opportunity to develop a specific range of relevant skills, and gain a detailed understanding of professional management practice to suits your specific career goals.
- Strategic International Business Management
- International Financial Management
- Marketing International Business: Branding, Communication and Relationships
- Global Supply Chain Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You should submit your application at least one month before your course starts.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 836 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Normally a minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent or successful completion of the Graduate Certificate.
- A wide range of professional qualifications are also accepted either in partial or complete fulfilment of entry requirements.
- Where a student has gained a recognised Honours degree but does not meet the normal entry qualification requirement, they may still be considered for entry if they can demonstrate relevant work experience of a minimum two years duration post study and acceptable level of responsibility.
International15300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8280 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8280 GBP per year during 12 months.
- £1,350 per 30 credit module
Living costs for Salford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.