Our course is founded upon a wide body of respected research, from specific areas of advanced chemical engineering to complex workplace regulations.
Your research project gives an opportunity to collaborate with expert academic staff specialised in a certain research areas, and may also involve collaboration with industry.
Your studies will concentrate on process engineering themes such as separation processes, fluid systems, mass transfer and material properties, all of which capitalise on our research strengths.
Developing your technical knowledge and competencies over two years may lead to further extensive research, or a career in chemical engineering or related industries.
Your studies will be nourished by an international community of over 500 postgraduate students and 120 research staff at the College of Engineering.
- Chemical engineer
- Energy engineer
- Petroleum engineer
- Product/process development scientist
- Mining engineer
- Technical plant manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Membrane Technology
- Complex Fluids and Flows
- Water and Wastewater Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- MSc Design Project
- Environmental Analysis and Legislation
- MSc Research Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 80 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The entry requirement for the MSc Chemical Engineering is a first or a second class honours degree in Chemical Engineering or closely related discipline. Desirable criteria includes prior experience of Chemical Engineering Design projects.
- We welcome applications by prospective students from around the world and look for evidence of previous study that is equivalent to the entry requirements stated above.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10200 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Swansea
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.