Computer Science and Engineering from University of Liège is structured around:
- a common core (data structures and algorithms, programming languages, theoretical concepts of computer science, software development, IT systems and networks),
- an integrated project to be completed as part of a team (in 2015: a car-sharing app),
- classes specific to the option chosen,
- electives or an internship,
- a Final Dissertation.
Civil computer sciences engineers from ULiège will, like any engineer, be able to manage and mobilise a multidisciplinary corpus in sciences and engineering sciences based on an understanding of the laws and principles on which they are based and a critical approach to knowledge. They will be capable of structured scientific reasoning by using the languages and tools particular to the sciences and engineering sciences, these including mathematics, physics, chemistry, digital methods, mechanics, environmental engineering, probabilities and statistics, stochastic processes, in addition to systems analysis and modelling.
They will have primarily acquired highly specialised and integrated knowledge in computer sciences, but also general knowledge in another discipline such as electricity, mechanics or biomedical engineering.
- Machine learning
- Theory of computation
- Operating systems
- Information and coding theory
- Principles of management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 8 other Masters in Software Engineering in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree
- Identity card (for students from the European Union and assimilated student) OR Certificate of nationality or certificate of residence established in Belgium (for non-European Union students not assimilated)
- Supporting documents if you have done an extracurricular year
- Additional supporting documents after having already been enrolled in another university or university college
- TOEFL or IELTS if the language of instruction is English
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Liège
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.