You will cover core branches of psychology including cognitive psychology, biological psychology, developmental psychology and research methods.
Elective modules will enable you to specialise in applied areas such as cultural psychology, psychopathology and consumer psychology.
Practical laboratory experiments will help you gain extensive training in research techniques and teach you how to evaluate evidence, communicate findings, design studies and complete statistical analysis.
On successful completion of this Psychology programme from Regent's University London you will be eligible for Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership of the British Psychological Society, which is a requirement for undertaking professional BPS postgraduate training programmes in psychology in the UK (e.g. training to become a clinical or educational or counselling psychologist).
The Psychology programme is accredited by the British Psychological Society and therefore confers Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC).
- Biological Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Individual Differences and Social Psychology
- Conceptual and Historical Issues in Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Research Methods
- Optional Module
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We usually open applications at least 4 months prior to the start of each programme.
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 839 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all university studies (i.e. undergraduate degree)
- One letter of academic recommendation
- One letter of recommendation detailing professional/clinical experience
- A copy of your CV/resumé. If this does not include details of professional/voluntary psychotherapy and counselling work experience, then please submit a separate statement detailing this experience.
- A 700-1000 word personal statement outlining your background, your reasons for applying to your chosen programme. This should demonstrate an understanding of a current issue relevant to the subject, how you feel you will benefit from the programme of study, what contributions you will make to the University and how this will help your future career aspirations.
International19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.