This Psychotherapy & Counselling programme at Regent's University London allows you to develop knowledge and understanding of three major psychotherapy approaches and learn how to integrate theory and practice. It also includes a year of supervised clinical practice.
You will study the following approaches to psychotherapy:
- Humanistic and Integrative
The programme provides opportunities for self-reflection and encourages the development of a personal integration of theory, practice and personal development.
In addition to the core curriculum, there is a series of Research Methods seminars designed to assist students to complete the dissertation in year 3. Our students produce high-quality research, with some having their dissertations published in academic journals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Existential-Phenomenological Approaches to Psychotherapy
- Humanistic and Integrative Approaches to Psychotherapy
- Psychoanalytic Approaches to Psychotherapy
- Contemporary Theory and Practice in Existential Psychotherapy
- Contemporary Theory and Practice in Integrative Psychotherapy
- Contemporary Theory and Practice in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Research in Psychotherapy and Counselling (Dissertation)
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Clinical Psychology View 268 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all university studies (i.e. undergraduate degree)
- One letter of academic recommendation
- One letter of recommendation detailing professional/clinical experience
- A copy of your CV/resumé. If this does not include details of professional/voluntary psychotherapy and counselling work experience, then please submit a separate statement detailing this experience.
- A 700-1000 word personal statement outlining your background, your reasons for applying to your chosen programme. This should demonstrate an understanding of a current issue relevant to the subject, how you feel you will benefit from the programme of study, what contributions you will make to the University and how this will help your future career aspirations.
International8100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8100 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA8100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8100 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.