Five are the distinctive features of a today Manager in the fashion industry: a deep knowledge of the system, an advanced brand strategy, marketing and communication competences, instinct for business development combined with an entrepreneurial vision.
The Master course in Fashion Business - IED Florence Master at Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) covers all these areas, offering a perfect balance of know-hows for participants, whether they aim at working within companies or at launching and developing their own personal project. It immerses participants in the deep complexity of the fashion system and its processes. It gives theoretical and practical knowledge of brand and communication strategy. It enhances the instinct for business and the entrepreneurial vision.
It shapes the professionals of tomorrow empowering their talents and boosting their skills. It gives them the whole fashion business intelligence they need to stand out in the market.
Students become professionals with a deep knowledge of the fashion system and acquire the skills to develop their own fashion project, learning how to start a business, launch a brand, approach the market with their products.
In previous editions, projects have been developed in collaboration with: Adidas, Colmar, Luisaviaroma.com, 120% lino, Emilio Cavallini, The Bridge, Archivio, Roda.
At the end of the Master, the Fashion Business Manager can work for fashion events, public relations, fashion businesses, advertisement and press offices. Students can find a job as Brand Expert, Fashion Promoter, Fashion Marketing Expert, Creative in advertising and Consultant for new media.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fashion Culture
- Graphic Tools
- Fashion Marketing And Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 37 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be proficient in the language of the chosen course (Italian/English) and comply with the language requirement listed in the relevant section below;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or other qualification – also issued abroad or by a private higher education institution – deemed suitable*. IED will also assess applications submitted by candidates proving at least 2-year relevant work experience in a related professional field.
- Hold the specific program requirements listed in the relevant Master brochure and webpage of the selected programme;
- Comply with the admission and enrolment procedures;
- In case of graduating students, such applicants may be conditionally admitted provided that they obtain the undergraduate degree before the discussion of the Master thesis.
- For students applying for 1st Level Master programmes at IED, it is also necessary not be simultaneously enrolled to any other recognised academic course at any other higher education institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
EU/EEA19200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
- Tuition fee - € 16,200
- Enrollment Fee - € 3,000
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.