Benefits of the Governance of Science, Technology and Innovation Master's programme which is offered by National Research University - Higher School of Economics (HSE)
- based management studies of two interdependent areas: business and policy;
- strong academic foundation and practice- oriented learning;
- multicultural, collaborative environment - a step towards an international career;
- individual mentoring on request;
- opportunity to learn from academics, major businessmen and politicians;
- personal and professional development;
- opportunity to practice acquired knowledge in ISSEK and partner organizations;
- study abroad, in partner universities;
- possibility of obtaining two diplomas: HSE and a foreign partner university.
- Students can either apply to an internship place offered by the Master's Programme. Please, note that the number of internship places and the list of available organisations proposed by the programme may be subject to change every year and you should wait for the official announcement about the beginning of application period from the programme.
- Students are also encouraged to take an initiative in finding their own internship place. In this case they should follow the standard application procedure mentioned below.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse included:
- Combining and Analyzing Complex Data
- Social Media Data Analytics
- The Future of Energy
- The Impact of Technology
- Design Thinking for Innovation
- Patenting in Biotechnology
- Measurement of STI
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Innovation Management General Engineering & Technology View 5 other Masters in Innovation Management in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor, Master or Specialist diploma with all attachments;
- Letter of motivation (up to 3000 letters in English):
The letter should include the following information:
- The aims of professional development as well as explanation of how the Master’s programme may help you achieve your academic or career goals;
- Rationale for choosing this Master’s degree programme;
- Career plans after obtaining this Master’s degree;
- Additional information which you believe is important for evaluating your application.
- CV should cover information on professional experience, career achievements, the stages of professional career, personal qualities. All academic achievements and professional experience should be confirmed by relevant documents (certificates, copies of the labor books, recent GMAT and etc.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
195 000 – 390 000 RUB/year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.