Students of the Pediatric Primary Care and Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (Dual Option) (Online) program of Drexel University will also become experts in delivering care to infants, children, and adolescents with acute and complex health disorders. This elite MSN was developed and is taught by Drexel University’s renowned faculty from the nationally ranked College of Nursing and Health Professionals.
The program's curriculum emphasizes evidence-based practice, interdisciplinary collaboration, and the critical use of new technology. Nurse practitioners specializing in pediatric primary and acute care will be able to meet the health care needs required by children and families with acute, complex care with a promotion of optimal wellness.
- The master's degree in nursing at Drexel University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Courses taught by experienced and board certified faculty from Drexel’s acclaimed College of Nursing and Health Professions
- Access to CNHP’s state-of-the-art patient simulation lab
- Graduates of the dual option program are eligible for the Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Certification exam through ANCC or PNCB. The Acute Care Pediatric Certification exam is offered through the PNCB.
- Synchronous online lectures offer a highly interactive learning format that challenges and engages students
- Confronting Issues in Contemporary Health Care Environments
- Advanced Ethical Decision Making in Health Care
- Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- Research Methods and Biostatistics
- Evaluation and Translation of Health Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 363 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from program fully accredited by National League of Nursing (NLN) and/or American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN.) The accrediting body for NLN is ACEN and the accrediting body for the American Association Colleges of Nursing is CCNE.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above from your BSN
- A minimum of one year nursing experience in a pediatric acute care setting
- A current, unrestricted United States RN license
- Current PALS certification
International32147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1037 USD per credit during 24 months.
National32147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1037 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.