The Engineering Technology program of Drexel University focuses primarily on the applied aspects of the technological spectrum closest to product development and improvement, industrial practices, and engineering technology operation functions. Drexel's online graduate degree provides flexibility for graduate students who want to expand their knowledge in advanced engineering technology courses.
The accredited MS in Engineering Technology serves as an excellent platform for advanced level practitioners to develop marketable skills that meet evolving workforce demands. The program is especially suited for students seeking professional development and the opportunity for unlimited career advancement, including managerial positions.
- Quality - Graduates are able to successfully apply concepts and skills developed in a variety of technical and professional disciplines including materials properties, energy conversion technologies, green manufacturing, rapid prototyping, quality control, and computer applications to improve production processes and techniques
- Career-Oriented - Practicing professionals will be able to update knowledge and skills based on the latest technological developments in the industrial environment
- Highly Interactive Format - Drexel's acclaimed online e-Learning method is designed to challenge and engage students while remaining convenient for working professionals
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Statistics
- Ethics & Business Practices for Engineers
- Networks for Industrial Environments
- Rapid Prototyping and Product Design
- Programmable Devices and Systems
- Microsystems and Microfabrication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 33 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Calculus I and II
- Physics I and II (can be algebra-based)
- DC Circuit Analysis
- AC Circuit Analysis
- Digital Electronics
- Chemistry I
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Two professional letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Personal Essay of 500-750 words describing your interest in the program.
International1342 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1342 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1342 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1342 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.